Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The Classic Bungalow screamed until I started on it lol

Yes, it's true. I was working on the Diana when the RGT Classic Bungalow arrive for a future build however, once it arrived, it refused to sit it the box. I'm glad it insisted on being built because, I'm having a ton of fun with this one. I went with a daring color scheme for it's paint which consists of a rich, deep peacock blue, a mossy green, and a deep caramel for the exterior.

Once I say the front door that came with the house, the large oval window gave me the opportunity to create the peacock stained glass window for it. (I'm planning on doing a tutorial for the stained glass windows soon). There will also be 2 stained glass windows on the 1st floor to match the peacock colors.
Downstairs windows

No comments:

Post a Comment